Sunday 20 September 2015

       I was born of a simple family, my home is in Pangandaran West Java, in a village romantic full of calmness, in my heart always remember about my hometown, I want to make my hometown has good progress, having kesejsejahtrakan nice and helping people -people who require around my hometown, is also the saying goes, "no ivory cracked", therefore every day I have always been a great spirit, to be able to push yourself to do the best in everything.

     After graduating secondary school vocational I want to continue studying at public universities unfortunate, but after following the viewfinder of my mission was not received from that I feel upset, and useless so after that I decided to look for work, after fro end job I wanted could not be accept me because not qualify, I must obtain a bachelor's degree first.

after that I want to continue school and eventually all the university has to cover the registration, and fortunately in private universities used to list and thank God UTY accepted, and finally I chose the univsersitas. Yogyakarta is a university town is very quiet so I went there the first mission of my course is to seek knowledge and both are looking for a pair of Javanese people who sholehah and can take me to heaven.


        Time 3rd semester I was in sibukan with the organization since before entering college I have a desire to become chairman in an organization on campus, and in semester 4 held elections, I was elected but I resign, due to various considerations I consider carefully and I preferring a suitable work my hobby is to make 3D animation, because in the world of animation is fun.I majored in management because I like going to the world of business, banking and everything related to finance, the principle of subsidiary economy is on the input to a minimum can produce output which semaksimalkan possible, so when looking for a purpose in life was my love comparing prices, looking for the price The most inexpensive.

      Everyone certainly has a great spirit, especially dreams, when I decreased my spirit reading excerpts successful people, watch videos motivation, considering the parents who pay with a vengeance. When a problem comes my finish sometimes with a story to a close friend or trying to finish with decision-making through the brain and heart. When I can achieve my desires like being a general tax to be an entrepreneur and I want to improve irrigation, roads especially in my hometown. I would like to have a wife who sholehah that can take me to heaven and educate my children well, to have good offspring, and being family Sejahtra, happy afterlife.

      By the time the third semester I want to speak fluently discuss English because English is important then at that time eager for the course in the village of English (Pare), and finally before the fifth semester desire is reached, at first I wanted a course of 3 months because at that time holidays sealam course of three months, but because of many obstacles would happen only 1 month.Many people say after a course there, God willing, the English language fluently as long as we learn wholeheartedly that our desires can be achieved. Many scholarships out there that require that it be smart to speak English. from here I will develop my English study to become smoother and will invite friends in college to learn the English language.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment